Safety & Training
At B&B our goal is Zero Incidents. We continually strive to meet this goal by being both personally and professionally committed to achieving this on a daily basis. We provide our employees with the safest work environment possible. Both our management and employees work together to continually improve our safety policies and procedures. We provide our employees with continuous training to aid them in performing their task in the safest manner possible. By doing this we have developed a Safety Culture and Safety Record that is one of the highest in the industry.
At B&B our team of safety professionals work diligently to ensure our continued compliance with OSHA and ANSI regulatory standards as well as any standards set forth by our utility partners. In addition to maintaining compliance, our certified instructors administer the following training courses to all of our employees where applicable:
- The Alliance Safety Council – PowerSafe
- EMS Safety – First Aid/CPR and AED
- 3-D Driving – Fleet Training
- Lineman Pole Top/Bucket Rescue
- Aerial Lift
- Forklift Certification
- Mississippi CDL Driver Testing
- OSHA 10
- OSHA 30
- (C.O.S.S) Certified Occupational Safety Specialist endorsed by the (ACCE) American Council for Construction Education
- IMSA – Work Zone Safety
- IMSA – Traffic Signal
- N.C.C.C.O – Crane Operator Certification
- Trench Safety – Competent Person Excavation Training
Safety * Quality * Integrity * Professionalism
B&B Electrical and Utility Contractors, Inc. is a proud member of ISN. Please send a request to become a valued client.
B&B is continually working to ensure safe and healthy conditions for workers and customers alike, conducting audits, setting standards, and offering training and assistance.